At Smile Forever Family Dentistry, we invest in state-of-the-art technology as part of our commitment to providing you with ongoing superior service. Cutting-edge equipment enhances Morrisville dentist Dr. Radwa Behairy's ability to detect oral health issues early on, to provide personalized treatments, and to execute our treatment plans with unmatched accuracy and excellence.
Our investment in technology allows us to enhance your patient-centered dental experience from the first moment you step into our office until the moment you leave. Using advanced data-management systems, we fast-track the check-in and checkout process, allowing you more time to relax before your appointment. Then, whether you need routine x-rays or a complete restoration, we use top-of-the-line equipment to enhance comfort, ensure safety, and speed up the treatment process. Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras: This is a highly advanced piece of diagnostic equipment that allows you and Dr. Behairy to clearly see inside your mouth. The handheld camera can zoom in on a specific tooth, and all of the images are displayed on a television screen so that you can be an active part of your treatment.
- Digital Radiographs: This form of x-ray imaging uses electronic sensors instead of traditional film, transmitting images to a computer immediately. It is efficient, comfortable, and highly accurate, and it reduces the level of radiation the patient receives.
- Laser Caries Detection: Using laser technology to explore the condition of the patient’s teeth, this handheld, pen-shaped technology identifies instances of caries that are hidden, or in their earliest stages, when the caries fluoresce as the light passes over them, resulting in low-scale readings on a display unit.
- Cone Beam: This technology uses a cone-shaped x-ray beam and rotates around the patient, capturing data to reconstruct a three-dimensional image of the mouth, jaw, and neck.
- Soft-Tissue Lasers and Hard-Tissue Lasers: Soft-tissue laser technology creates precision cuts in the mouth’s soft tissues while eliminating bleeding at the site and reducing healing time. Hard-tissue laser technology eliminates the need for the traditional drill, reducing drilling sounds, vibrations, and the need for anesthetic, and it creates a highly effective bonding surface on treated teeth.
At Smile Forever Family Dentistry, we regularly upgrade our equipment because we know that advanced equipment ensures more accurate assessments, which means a better solution for your dental needs.
Call (919) 460-9061 today to schedule an appointment with Morrisville dentist Dr. Nazario, and learn how we use our advanced dental equipment to fit your needs.